Wednesday 11 March 2015

1st Anniversary...

 This last weekend My Wonderful Husband and I celebrated our 1st Anniversary!  :D  And I can honestly say it was a celebration of a perfectly wonderful year!  I just love being married!  Especially when it is to such an AMAZING Man!  ;)
 

 
 
 
We went to a Bed & Breakfast about 5 hours from us in a cute little town called Fredericksburg.  The town had lots of cute shops and restraunts but I'll share that in another post...
Neither one of us had been to a Bed & Breakfast before so it was a fun experience!

 
The room was so elegant and the bed was amazingly soft and had a TON of pillows!!!!

 
It also had a huge tub that was so fun to soak in after a long day of walking through town!  :)


 
This was the dinning room.  The food was really good!

 
And they had this enormous tree in the backyard that reminded me of MO.

 
 



2 comments:

  1. My how the time flies! And such a cute couple you two are :) Are you going to make it to Ben's wedding or is it too close to your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will Lord willing! It will actually be after the baby is born so we will get to show off carpenter jr.!!!!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete