Friday 27 February 2015

Snow!!!

Hello all!  Sorry it has been such a LONG time since I last posted but I do have a pretty good excuse!  ;)  As most of you probably know I'm pregnant!!!!!  :D   Due the middle of June!  I am doing pretty good now, but for the first 3 months I had really bad morning sickness, or more like ALL the time sickness, so I didn't get much done.  I am having pretty normal days now for the most part, except for this growing belly, and am going to try to keep up with this blog better!
 
Today we woke up to snow falling!!!!!  For the first time this year! :)  Texas winters are soooo different from the IL ones I am used to!  We have had 70 degree weather the last couple weeks and then all the sudden this week we got freezing rain and snow for the first time this year!  Crazy but I'll take it over the solid freezing weather my family has had back home!  ;)
 


 
So we are spending the day inside playing games and sipping hot chocolate!  ;)
Michael couldn't work today so I am enjoying having him home.  :)

 
But the birds are enjoying the weather especially when we put some bird seed out for them! 

 
They are so cute and fluffy!!!




 
We did end up going out and taking a walk in it though.

 
Stay warm!  ;)


2 comments:

  1. So glad you're feeling better! Enjoy every minute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! As convenient as it is to not have to deal with IL winters anymore, I envy your snow experience! :) So glad you are feeling better...
    ~Natalea

    ReplyDelete