Wednesday 10 September 2014

My Man's Birthday...

Monday was My Man's 24th Birthday!  :D
I am soooooo blessed in the Man God has given me to!  He is the most AMAZING husband EVER!!!  I love him soooo MUCH!
 
 
I made some cupcakes to bring to class during coffee break.
This is how you spell 'Happy Birthday Michael' phonetically by the way.  (He is a phonetics teacher for those of you that don't know.)

 
Then that night we had some friends over for dinner.  I forgot to take pictures when it was light out but we enjoyed lighting our mason jar lamps.  :)


 
We had chicken fajitas (his favorite) and tacos. 



1 comment:

  1. Michael is such a blessing!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a great day of celebrating! You have always done such a great job in that area Jordan!!! We miss the way you can turn even an ordinary day into a celebration! ;-D

    ReplyDelete