Monday 15 September 2014

Rock Climbing...

This weekend we went rock climbing with some friends for Michael's Birthday.
He had never gone and has been wanting to for awhile so I decided to surprise him and he LOVED it and of course was awesome at it! ;)
 
 
The lighting in there was weird so the pictures are a little blurry...
But my husband's so fast the camera can't catch him anyway!  ;)


 
There was a 100 ft. wall there that Michael climbed as well that he went up so fast I could barely keep up with keeping his rope tight!


 
Michael's limbs are so long that he could easily reach the next 'rock'.  But mine are so short that I had to almost do the splits and REALLY stretch to reach next knob.


 
It was a really fun day.  :)


1 comment:

  1. So enjoy all the pics!!! Makes me feel like I was there watching! At least this time he had a harness on, unlike his daring adventures at Johnson Shut-ins! :-D m

    ReplyDelete