Thursday 14 August 2014

Bread Making


This week and next the students for this years BBTI class of 2014-2015 are arriving.  We have 4 families and 4 single girls coming this year!  :)  So I have been making bread to add to their welcome baskets in their homes as a extra welcome from our family.  This summer I have REALLY caught on to the art of bread making and I am really enjoying trying out different recipes to see which ones will be keeper family recipes.  :)
This one I love to make as gifts for people because it looks so fancy but is easy to make!  This is a Taste of Home recipe:
Try it out! :)   It tastes really good too!
 
Well, I have dishes in the sink calling my name that I have to get done before my Man gets home so I better run!
Please leave a comment if you get a chance.  I don't have a follow board so I'd love to see who's reading my blog!  :)
Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. The bread looks awesome! We have never been able to make a nice braided bread so we'll have to try your recipe sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! That looks great! Wish I could try some! LOL! ;)
    *~Janae~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful! Miss you, happy you are doing a blog ! Love you~ Rachaelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmm! She is an AWESOME cook! Just sayin;)
    -Michael C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bread looks amazing, I don't think I could do better myself. Say I think I recognize the pan they are cooling on. :-)

    ReplyDelete