Wednesday 13 August 2014

Welcome!
Well, I thought I was done with blogs but here I am starting another one!  ;)
Thanks for checking it out!  Hope you'll check back regularly!
Don't know how often I will get to update with school starting up in a few days, but hopefully I'll find things to share with you all and time to write.  :)
I will be helping in the Nursery 2 days a week this year and will also be the substitute on call.  It will be nice not being the student this year!  :D
I hope to use this blog as a way for friends and family to keep up with us and also share crafts, recipes, thoughts, and experiences as a young house wife.  :)
Well, that's all for now!

5 comments:

  1. Jordan! I look forward to reading more. Miss you!
    ~Natalea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natalea! :D Thanks for checking it out! Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be so nice to keep up with what's going on in your lives! Thanks for starting this!! You are such a sweet couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jo! So glad you are starting a blog again! :) I look forward to keeping up with you better! :) Miss you so much! Love ya girly! :) *~Janae~* <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!! m

    ReplyDelete