Saturday 16 August 2014

Wreath

 
Thurs. I made a wreath for our front door!  This was the first time I have really seriously made one so I was a little nervous.  I looked up some wreath ideas on Pinterest and found some ideas that I liked, got some supplies and a hot glue gun and...Tadaa!  :)
I wanted one that would be appropriate for Summer and Fall so I wouldn't have to make another one 'til winter. :)
It makes our house more homey.
As for our weekend doings;  we don't have too much going on. We are working a lot on or backyard which we have been REALLY fixing up and it is looking soooo cute!!!  I'll have to share pictures this next week of all we've been doing on it.
Then Michael has the bulletin and prayer letter to do this afternoon.  And tonight he is taking me on a surprise date so that will be fun!  ;)
We start teaching the teen Sunday School class tomorrow so that will be a fun learning experience!  (Please pray for us!)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  :)
Oh!  Thanks for all the comments!  It is soooooooo fun to hear from ya'll! :D    

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute! And I love how it's summery but still fallish too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Your little one is so cute!!! Congratulations!!! :D

      Delete