Wednesday 27 August 2014

Heat, & Grasshopers

Phew!  Things have been SO busy around here, with the school year starting this week here at BBTI!  But I think we are starting to get used to the new schedule.  :)
My Man started teaching Mon. and is now teaching in the mornings and then going to work in the afternoons everyday during the week.  Then he also still has his church responsibilities on the weekends so he is a busy man til the end of Nov.!  I'm so grateful God gave me such a hard working man!  :)
It has been SO hot here the last couple weeks!  Yes, I know we are in TX but we have actually had a pretty mild summer so far with it being mostly in the 80's. Not this week though!  But even with the intense heat it doesn't seem to bother the grasshoppers down here at all.  They are EVERYWHERE!  And there are like 20 different kinds!  If you know me well you know I really like insects so I have had fun taking pictures of some of the different kinds...  It's so cool to see God's creativity in the differences in size, shape, and pattern of these jumpy creatures.  :) 
 







1 comment: